top of page




The Board of Behavioral Sciences receives and responds to complaints regarding services provided within the scope of practice of marriage and family therapists, licensed educational psychologists, clinical social workers, or professional clinical counselors. You may contact the board online at, or by calling (916) 574-7830.

California's law and regulations require that your therapist collects from you some of the documents listed on this page. Please review each document in its entirety. If you agree with the profession's standard terms, fill in the required information. Download/print them, sign them, and send them to your therapist.

  • Instagram
bottom of page